the city of windsor is hosting two opportunities for community members to meet with Mayor Paul Rennemeyer to voice concerns, ask questions and learn about what is happening in the city as well as the region.
Pints with Paul will take place from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of the month at breweries in Windsor. The event is open to adults 21 and older and drinks will be available for purchase at each meeting.
The Pints with Paul 2022 program is as follows:
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday January 12 – Peculiar Ales, 301 Main Street.
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, February 9 – Mash Lab Brewing, 4487 Highland Meadows Parkway.
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday March 9 – High Hops Brewery, 6461, route 392.
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 13 – Windsor Mill Tavern, 301 Main Street.
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 11 – The 408 Exchange Tavern, 408 Main St.
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 8 – Might River Brewing, 6383 N. Fairgrounds Ave.
If beer and bars aren’t your thing, then check out Café with the Mayor from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the third Friday of the month in the Aspen Room at the Community Recreation Center, 250 N. 11th St.
Much like Pints with Paul, the event will give attendees the opportunity to find out what is happening in their community. Participants will receive free coffee as well as a free “Coffee with the Mayor” cup, while supplies last.
All ages are welcome to attend Café events with the Mayor.
The dates of the Café with the Mayor 2022 series are:
- 10 a.m. on Friday, January 21
- 10 a.m. on Friday, February 18
- 10 a.m. on Friday March 18
- 10 a.m. Friday April 15
- 10 a.m. on Friday, May 20
For more information on either of these two events, or other events taking place in Windsor, go to www.windsorgov.com.