Crestwood approves right-of-entry agreement with Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (Crestwood, Ill.) – The ridge wood The village council held its third meeting of 2022 on Thursday, February 3. The Board approved the motions for the review of Special Use Permits, Right of Entry Agreements, and all reports were unanimously approved.
Motions to approve the review of special use permits were approved for the Chicago Auto Group; Tajik Master, LLC; and 4 Less Group Tires and Complete Auto Repair dba Discount Motors.
The Board approved consideration of an entry fee agreement with the Metropolitan water reclamation Greater Chicago District in the 135th & Central area. The Board also approved consideration of an order approving a right-of-entry agreement into the 135th & Central area.
Audience participation was continued until later in the meeting at the request of the audience.
Licensing and Orders Committee
(all approved as submitted)
- Consideration of an order granting a special use permit for the sale of used vehicles at 4355 W. Midlothian Tpk., ridge woodIllinois.
- Examination of an order granting a special use permit for the repair of new and used tires and the repair of brakes and suspensions at 13437 S. Kolmar Ave., Crestwood Illinois.
- Examination of an order granting a special use permit for the repair of new and used tires and the repair and sale of automobiles at 4351 W. Midlothian Tpk., Crestwood, Illinois.
- Consideration of an entry fee agreement with the Greater Chicago Metropolitan Water Reclamation District.
- Consideration of an order approving a right of entry agreement with the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago.
Public comments commended the Village of Crestwood for its quick and efficient snow removal efforts. It was also said that the village has come a long way since the struggles it faced decades ago.
Comments heard on the street are that the new projects make Crestwood feel like a village. They want the board to realize how much the village has grown and how important it is to continue building the village.
Mayor Ken Klein responded that Public Works has done a great job on the streets. He wants to bring new businesses to the village and constantly keep new businesses going when old businesses close.
Crestwood approves right-of-entry agreement with Metropolitan Water Reclamation District