Hello, Pleasanton! We are catching up with you all to start this Saturday, September 18 on an informed note. Here are the most important things happening in the city today.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
Another great day! Partly cloudy all day. High: 73 Low: 60.
Here are the best stories today in Pleasanton:
- Tri-Valley Volunteer Receives 49ers Community Quarterback Award (Pleasanton Patch)
- Biggest Pleasanton Pumpkin Patches (Pleasanton Patch)
- News Digest: Street work begins in Pleasanton | Sale of library books | Open doors of the veterinary room (Pleasanton Weekly)
- Amador Valley beats Dublin High School 7-0 | Sports (Independent from Livermore)
Today in Pleasanton:
- Outdoor concert by Portable Madness (the band) at McKays (7:00 p.m.)
- Live music with James Spencer Duo (7:30 p.m.)
- Cross County Nike Invitational (Athletics) (12:00 p.m.)
- Hang up your quilts (9:00 a.m.)
- September Tri-Valley Writers’ Meeting (9:00 a.m.)
- Pleasanton Town Center Association: “Hey Pleasanton! We are looking for amazing people to join us at upcoming concerts in the park and other events! .. “(Instagram)
- Foothill High School PTSA: “Dear PUSD families, we wanted to make sure you are up to date with a new social media trend called ‘Devious Licks’.” (Facebook)
- Town of Pleasanton Library and Recreation: “The Alviso Adobe Community Park Fall Festival is just around the corner! See the past come to life with fun crafts, demonstrations and more. There are still some places. Join us and register at www.pleasantonfun.com “(Facebook)
- Donlon PTA: “The Donlon Elementary 2021-2022 Yearbook is now available for pre-order. We are using TreeRing for our directories again this year. Buy before September 30 to get 10% off. Visit the Donlon Yearbook page for more information: http: // donlonpta … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
That’s all for today! See you next week for another update. If you are feeling these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Courtney teague
About me: Courtney has been covering Tri-Valley and Santa Cruz County for Patch since 2019. She posts recipes in her weekly column on Patch, Cooking with Courtney, and on feedthesoulblog.com. Courtney previously reported for Honoulu Civil Beat, The Washington Post and Napa Valley Register, where she wrote on the impact of the housing crisis on health as a member of the USC Center for Health Journalism. She was born and raised near Los Angeles and graduated in English and Philosophy from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she fell in love with journalism as the editor of her college journal. Contact her at [email protected] and follow her stories on Twitter @courtneynteague.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Pleasanton Daily? You can contact me at [email protected]